Quality Senior Villages offers different levels of Assisted Living Services for those in need of Memory Care and Support.
We have private and semi-private rooms available! Call us today!
Levels of Assistance in Semi-Private and Fully Private Rooms:
- Limited Assistance
- Extra Assistance
- Hospice or Complete Assistance
Quality Senior Villages also offers respite care. This is temporary care provided by our facility so a family member or friend who is the patient's care giver can rest or take some time off. In this situation, a physician will write a referral for the patient to stay for a short duration of time at a facility like Quality Senior Villages. Contact us to learn more about this service!Click Here to Contact Us About Respite Care
What is included for the Assisted Living Residents?
- Three Daily Meals
- Various Daily Snacks
- Personal Care Services
- Scheduled Daily Activities
- Health Maintenance Activities
- Laundry Services
- Medication Administration by Qualified Staff
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Essential Shopping (if resident Authorized Representative is unavailable)
- Transportation *additional fees may apply
- Escort Services *additional fees may apply
Daily Activities Might Include: